Wendy Williams Just Jared
1 Doctor Dating Site & App - Meet Single Doctors Online
- In his lab at Baylor College of Medicine, Dr.
- Interested in reading all the details of this work?
- In this study, Sahin and his colleagues investigated the effect of restoring telomere length in a mouse model of liver tissue fibrosis.
- For the list of author affiliations and financial support for this work, visit this link.
Not a free member yet
Contact information can be found here. The Standards for Patient-Centeredness provide guidance on engaging patients throughout the study process including in the subsequent dissemination and implementation of the results. The faculty describe how the standards are applied in developing a research proposal for submission. Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Notify me of new posts by email. Previous studies have shown that both telomeres and sirtuins contribute to aging and tissue fibrosis and seem to interact with each other.
Wendy Williams Reveals She s Dating a Doctor
Office of Continuing Medical Education
Your email address will not be published. Interestingly, the researchers also found that in turn, sirtuins can affect telomeres. Evidence suggests that stabilizing telomeres could prevent or slow down aging and disease.
More research is needed before these findings can be translated into treatments for human conditions. Courtesy of the Sahin lab and Dr. Find them in the journal Cell Metabolism. Also, this module highlights changes coming in the standards this year.
- Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published.
- Telomere shortening has been associated with increased risk of organ failure and tissue fibrosis, usually in liver and lung, as cells with compromised telomeres fail to divide to replace dying cells.
- In this study, Sahin and his colleagues investigated the molecular mechanisms that connected telomeres and sirtuins.